Von Schrader carpet cleaning systems and supplies are – and always have been – safer for people, pets and the environment.
At Von Schrader, we know how important product safety is to everyone — whether it be our family or yours. That’s why providing only the highest quality, safe and reliable products remains our primary company objective.
To ensure that we continue to deliver on our promise, all Von Schrader carpet cleaning products:
- Utilize highly concentrated products that result in less water waste and reduce landfill accumulation of empty plastic containers by offering bag-in-a-box packaging.
- Feature MSDS with some ingredient statements.
- Biodegradable surfactants.
- Contain no volatile organics, nor any harmful indoor or outdoor environmental pollutants.
- Have never contained heavy metals.
- Produce no toxic by-products in the carpet cleaning process.
- A computerized formula system controls what ingredients can be ordered, preventing unsuitable substitutions.
Ensuring your quality of life by protecting indoor air quality.
The Von Schrader Carpet Cleaning Company strives to produce products that protect indoor air quality with the least impact on the environment. Our products are unique in the carpet cleaning industry, with the lowest water exposure (least damage to natural carpets, less chance of mold/mildew, and allow immediate use).
Providing Safer Detergents
With concerns throughout the world about the breakdown of cleaning products in the environment, at Von Schrader, we’re taking additional steps in product stewardship.
The Von Schrader Anti-Resoil Carpet Detergent Super Concentrate and Von Schrader Anti-Resoil Carpet & Upholstery Detergent Super Concentrate for certification and have received the Green Seal™ of approval. These products meet all the criteria as regulated by the Green Seal™ standards. Click here for more information.
With worldwide sales, 99+% of the products manufactured by Von Schrader already meet the EU Detergent Directive.
We have signed on as a Partner with the EPA’s Safer Detergent Strategic Initiative. All of the products that we manufacture are made with surfactants that are classified by the EPA and the EU as “readily biodegradable”. We have Champion status in the EPA program.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding these or other environmental problems involving our products, we welcome your comments and will be happy to discuss them with you. Material Safety Data Sheets are available for all products manufactured by the Von Schrader Carpet Cleaning Company.