The Von Schrader School Curriculum
For over 75 years, thousands of professional carpet and upholstery cleaners, service contractors, facility managers, institutional housekeepers and entrepreneurs have benefitted from the counseling and training provided through the Von Schrader School.
Professional Cleaners School
This course is designed to provide you with a thorough understanding of all aspects of the carpet and upholstery cleaning business, including:
- Proper cleaning techniques and procedures for “stain resistant” carpet
- Principles of carpet maintenance
- Operation of Von Schraders’ unique Low Moisture Extraction Cleaning systems, including hands on practice
- Procedures for spot removal
- Preferred cleaning techniques for various upholstery fabrics
- How to market, advertise, and sell professional cleaning services to commercial and residential customers
- Pricing your services for success and profit,
plus much more!
Earn Continuing Education Credits
The School is also recognized by the IICRC for 2.0 continuing education credits. Registrants will receive a certificate suitable for framing after completing the course and a Qualified Associate emblem for their uniform as well as a Certified School Graduate emblem for use on promotional materials.